JOIN OUR TEAM
A Career That Matters With A Company Who Makes a Difference
Whether you’re a professional seeking greater challenge or a student embarking on an exciting new career, BionX™ has opportunities for you. You provide the talent, energy, and desire to be part of a company that improves the quality of life for people around the world. We’ll provide all the best tools, from ample training to a comfortable and state-of-the art workplace. If you’re ready to make a difference, then we’d like to hear from you. We invite you to explore the many career opportunities available. BionX offers competitive salaries and benefits, including medical insurance and dental, retirement savings, income protection, training, and much more.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BionX is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Territory Sales Manager
Manage a particular region of the US and sell emPOWER & BiOM products to consistently meet sales quotas. Responsible for selling the company’s medical devices and developing sales strategies based on company Goals.
- Consistently meet or exceed all sales goals; Responsible for the sale of the company’s products within an assigned territory or geographic region;
- Position the emPOWER technology to facilities and Healthcare Professionals in designated area;
- Calls on prosthetists, physicians, hospitals, Worker’s Compensation providers, clinics, Amputee Support Groups, and other organizations that require medical device products that focus on Patient care. Incumbent may be responsible for both existing and new accounts;
- Coordinate CEU presentations with advocate and advisor Groups;
- Provide patient outcome feedback to Adjusters and Physicians;
- Identify applicable candidates for the emPOWER technology, monitor product usage;
- Complies with applicable laws in providing physicians with literature;
- Provides expertise and customer service to accounts;
- Provides technical expertise to clients regarding company’s products and services;
- Submit weekly call reports, field activity reports, and ankle delivery data in a timely manner;
- Gathers data on marketing trends and competitive products and pricing;
- Builds relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company’s products;
- Other duties as required.
- Requires a BA/BS or 2-4 years medical sales experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Previous experience selling Orthopedic products preferred as well as understanding of medical reimbursement;
- Ability to manage a territory with limited supervision. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others and may require co-travel and customer introductions
- May be a new territory with no expectations of relationships. Target account plan provided. No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical/functional contribution.
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within medical device industry
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience.
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Requires ability to get to all customers’ operations and facilities via air, own automobile and local Transport.
- Requires the ability to meet deadlines, frequent assignment changes, periodic heavy workload, rapidly changing technology and dynamic business growth.
- Requires domestic travel 50-75% of the time. Requires mobility at conventions and Meetings.
Senior R&D Quality Engineer
As we continue to improve our product offering, we have an immediate need to augment the Quality team with a Senior R&D Quality Engineer. This new addition will be responsible for design control and design transfer activities.
In addition s/he will participate and provide leadership in compliance, Quality System management, and continuous quality improvement as well as ensure that products (including services) are developed, manufactured, tested and delivered according to established procedures that will assure that they meet all quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the QMS
- Ensure all documentation is adequate and complete.
- Manage, coordinate, & support CAPA activities root-cause to product design and R&D activities.
- Manage engineering change process related to product design.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to production areas including process and test development and problem resolution working under minimal supervision.
- Interface with design engineering and production to implement product design changes and to introduce new products to manufacturing.
- Assist in the design and execution of manufacturing related qualifications and validations; ensure all processes are properly validated prior to production.
- Facilitate risk management activities
- Responsibilities for QMS maintenance
- Support internal/external audits/assessment
- Review and evaluate engineering changes and/or other specification requirements.
- Coordinate initiation and development of DHF and DMR.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent education and/or experience.5+ years related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations and ISO Quality Stems Requirements.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate written and verbally.
- Other skills: Root cause analysis experience, technical understanding of electro-mechanical devices.
- Knowledge of Design Control and Risk Management
- Knowledge of Verification and Validation activity
- 6 to 8 years of experience in an FDA regulated industry (Biotech, Pharma or Medical Device manufacturing)