BionX™ is committed to developing its people. When you get better, we get better.
Developing and commercializing medical device solutions and techniques for a wide range of customer’s means you never stop learning. So a thorough and ongoing training program is part of working at BionX. It’s not only a benefit, but it’s necessary for us to keep our competitive advantage.
At BionX, we’ll help you master as much learning as possible through company training and periodic seminars. In 2014, we received and used a $115,000 Massachusetts Workforce Training Grant. Over 2,800 hours of work time was spent in training. And we intend to continue!
Newly hired professionals experience this commitment first-hand. On your first day you’ll receive a New Employee Orientation. During your first week, you’ll attend an in depth New Hire Orientation including tours of our manufacturing facility and more. Whatever you need, we’ll help you find it.
By placing an emphasis on training, we hope to:
- Ensure a systematic approach to employee development
- Provide an opportunity for professional development and distinct career paths for all our employees
- Deliver a structured education system for our sales force
- Provide a mechanism for employees to take responsibility for their learning
- Training also helps prepare you for promotions and advancement opportunities. We believe that continually challenging our employees through internal placement will increase your motivation and growth. Current openings are posted throughout the company, and we encourage employees to bid for them. As the saying goes, your success is our success!
Important Disclaimer: This summary briefly describes various benefit plans, programs and employee services of iWalk, Inc. Some programs have eligibility requirements, which must be met for participation. iWalk , Inc. reserves the right to amend or cancel, at any time, the programs and services described above.