From managers who work on projects alongside their staff members, to flexible scheduling that allows employees to work hard and play hard, the environment at BionX is designed to enable employees to do great work and to have a life outside of work as well.
Choose your path.
To develop bionic solutions that restore normalized function and improve the quality of life for people with limb pathology, while reducing healthcare costs for the payer.
Through our commitment to Personal Bionics, we will transcend the concept of disability and redefine the standard of care for individuals with mobility challenges.
We believe the prosperity of our business depends on the proper treatment of patients, providers, and employees alike. We hire people who live up to our standards, which mean they believe in:
Redefine the standard of care for patients while striving to exceed customer expectations.
ADAPTABILITY & INNOVATION
Innovate with passion and readily adapt to challenges in pursuit of our objectives
Pursue excellence in everything we do.
Act with integrity to cultivate trust amongst our patients, providers and colleagues.
Establish an environment where teamwork as well as personal and professional fulfillment is valued.
The BionX community understands that the growth and success of our organization is dependent upon the standards of excellence our people embrace.
- Go the extra mile to deliver products that meet the unrealized needs of patients.
- Measure ourselves by the quality, not the quantity, of our relationships.
- Constantly strive to make a difference in our patients’ lives.
- Improvise, adapt, and overcome.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Take calculated risks without fear of failure.
- Deliver products and services of the highest quality.
- Have continuous improvement in our DNA.
- Will be better than industry standard in clinical quality and customer satisfaction.
- Believe that communication and honesty make for the best relationships.
- Trust that our teammates will do the right thing.
- Will never compromise our integrity.
- Value diversity of opinion, collaboration, and camaraderie.
- Celebrate success, learn from failure, and have fun along the way. Encourage work life balance because we recognize employees are our most important resource.